A. For urban areas of districts information is provided on household ownership of Financial, Physical Assets and Debt
separately by SEC A, B, C, D&E & 9 annual household income groups (In Rupees)- (<75K, 75K –150K, 150K – 300K, 300K – 500K, 500K – 1000K, 1000K – 2000K, 2000K, – 5000K, 5000K – 10000K, > 10000K) and across SEC within each income group.
B. Consumer Demography at district level -
- Financial Assets captured - Credit Card, Chit Fund, Bank Savings Accounts, Health Insurance Policy, Fixed Deposits (Varying according to years), Types of - Post Office Investment, Life Insurance Policy, Mutual Fund & Stock Ownership.
- Physical Assets captured - Color TV -by types & size, Refrigerator - by quantity, Washing Machine – by types, Two Wheeler by types & and engine capacity, Cars – by price, Local Cable Connection, DTH, Microwave, Toaster, Water Purifier, Portable Music System, Computer, Camera.
- Debt includes - Households who had taken loans for Cars, Two Wheelers, Consumer Durables, Education, Home and Personal requirements.
C. Consumer Market at district level -
- Distribution of urban households separately by above mentioned SEC and annual household income groups and also across SEC within each income group.
- Distribution of rural household across following income groups (in Rupees) - <300K and >300K.
- Total households, population, age distribution (urban & rural separately)
D. Bank Penetration -
- Median annual household income (in Rupees) for urban households by above mentioned SEC and income groups and by SEC within each income groups.
- Annual household saving in the following annual income groups (in Rupees): For urban < 500K , > 500K and for rural < 300K , > 300K.
- Annual household expenditure (In Rupees) on small durables and personal goods (urban & rural separately).
Number of SCB’s offices at district level by:-Public, Private Foreign Banks.
E. Gross Domestic Product -
Banking & Insurance sector at current prices at district level.
F. Financial Sector wise Employment -
No. of workers involved in various financial sectors
G. Credit & Deposits -
SCB's number of credit accounts, credit outstanding & credit Growth for agriculture, industry, transport operators, professionals & other services, personal loans, trade, financial services and others. Credit-deposit ratio (by sanction and utilization). Amount of credit & deposit by bank types & locations,number of deposit accounts and its growth rate.
H. Cooperative Banks -
DCCB’s amount of current, fixed, savings, reserve funds and other deposits. Amount of institutional deposit from cooperatives, individuals, local bodies & others and total credit.